Please click on the appropriate button below to order your prescription online
Online requests for repeat medication
It is now possible to order your repeat medication by our new secure online service. Please let us know if you find this facility useful - your suggestions and comments are very important to us. We use the highest level of security, SSL 128 bit encryption, to insure that your information 100% secure.
This practice has 2 surgeries - The main surgery in Pencoed and our branch surgery in Llanharan. You must submit your online request to the surgery where you would normally take your repeat medication slip (Llanharan for Llanharan patients or Pencoed for patients living in Pencoed!).
Your online request will be processed by our reception staff during office hours the next working day. The prescription will then be ready at your chosen collection point (the surgery or your selected Pharmacy) after 2 working days. Although you may submit your request at any time of the day or night, we would like to remind you that requests are dealt with only between 08:00am and 18:30pm Monday to Friday. Repeat prescriptions are not processed at weekends. Thus, if you submit a request at 18:35 on Friday evening, it may not be ready to collect until the following Wednesday.
Please take note of the following points - failure to do so will mean that your request will not be processed:
- Only items listed on your repeat prescription side slip can be ordered.
- Items can only be ordered when they are due.
- If incorrect patient details or drug names are submitted, your order will not be processed by our staff.
- Any requests for items which are not listed on the repeat prescription will not be processed.
- Please type in the medication names with the exact spelling and doses as shown on your repeat prescription slip. Please note that the name on the tablet box may be a “brand name” which is not necessarily the same name as the one on your repeat prescription slip - it’s the name printed on the repeat prescription slip that we want!
- You must select the correct surgery otherwise your request will not be processed quickly and there may be a delay in getting your medication.
Repeat prescription slip explained:
Your prescription will have a tear slip itemising your treatment (on the right hand side).
To obtain a repeat prescription by handing in or posting the side slip to the surgery, mark the item(s) that you require and deliver the slip to the surgery . For example, if you only want “Atenolol and “GTN” on the prescription below, you would circle 1 and 4. Please allow 48 hours notice. If you wish, you may enclose a stamped addressed envelope and your prescription will be posted to you.
PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST REPEAT PRESCRIPTIONS BY TELEPHONE - with over 10 000 patients, this would block the lines for urgent calls. If the words “APPT” shows on your slip, please refer to the receptionists.